ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Spoiler?

Clio 200 RS + SRB
Hey Guys

Need some help deciding.

I have a clio 200 in alien green.

Im looking to tint the rear windows and also put a spoiler on it.

Has anyone got a spoiler on theirs?

If so does it finish the car off well?

I know its gonna cost about £450 to get but just wondering.

cheers

Mike

AK

M240i
4196491933_2f24761ff3_b.jpg

£100 in primer from Renault

DSC_0017.jpg

£138ish from K-tec.

First one for me..

Clio 172, Clio 200
My girlfriend has just brought a Clio 200 which we share. We didn't opt for the GT spolier simply as it was her decision ( she also said she didn't want recaro's because they are "probably" uncomfortable, this caused arguments!). I did however see a 200 in traffic Friday with the spoiler and it does look really good. It doesn't look silly like some do, it really compliments the cars shape.

Black Clio GT
gt spoiler needs drilling into the tailgate so no changing your mind once its on unless you get it factory order then its a different tailgate with predrilled holes....
is the best one though ;-)

Cupped 200
Yeah, the Tailgate of the GT Spoiler one has a different Part Number, so no chance to fit one. But you may find someone who is willing to change his GT't Tailgate (I would if tinted rear, Cup Spoiler fitted and Albi Blue) but well... ill never find someone for that sadly...

Yeah, the Tailgate of the GT Spoiler one has a different Part Number, so no chance to fit one. But you may find someone who is willing to change his GT't Tailgate (I would if tinted rear, Cup Spoiler fitted and Albi Blue) but well... ill never find someone for that sadly...

can't I order the spoiler + new tailgate and fit them together?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
can't I order the spoiler + new tailgate and fit them together?

You can yeah, If you want a GT spoiler fitted to a 197/200 after you specced it from the dealer, this is the only way you will be able to fit the GT spoiler.

Cupped 200
As Brian says, no problem, but think about the money... need different 3rd Brakelight aswell and prpbly other stuff too (dont think its included in the tailgate when ordered) Also you have to let swap your Window and so on, costy, but possible it is.