ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Photoshop

I like the first PS with the split wheels a lot. I'd have one if it looked like that :D

I hate the wheels on the first pic etc, to me they look like crappy halfrauds wolfrace specials, so cheap & nasty looking :dead:

This is a quick one i did
clio200.jpg

yehh im liking that, looks less in your face but still keeps abit of origionallity (sp)

still the wheels are rank though lol. good photoshop!

Tangoed Works
looks mint dude. are those spoiler things just visual, or do they do anything downforce wise?

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
This clio 200 is the first renault sport clio since the MK2 Phase 1 to not have the vents either side of the badge. I think i prefer it like this. I wouldnt mind buying a Clio200 if it was easy to make it look like my photoshop.

I would change the alloys I just needed to go to sleep so didnt bother lol.

Also i like the Clio200 lights

I like the new Clio200. IMO the PS'd images makes the Clio200 look like a pimped up Fiesta ST. OK the looks of the new Clio200 is an acquired taste and the splitter does have a hint of "Cherie Blaire" grin about it, but Renault have always made their cars look different from the rest of the other hatches. Take the previous Megane for instance, that shocking boot line and huge C pillars, or the mkII 172. Give it a few years, and I think you'll warm to the looks, especially when/if some of you buy the car, then it'll be the best looking car and you'll be posting up pictures of it. The important thing is how it drives and first impressions are that it drives better than the 197.

http://www.drivers-republic.com/dr_tv/index.cfm?videoid=48552c14e7794deebaf9294018cdf23f&area=videos