ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Detail Link

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
god theose seats look awesome, the cars stunning. Really coming round to the 200 now.

Only bad point, "rear airflow/valance", its a diffuser ffs ;)

I love the antro pack againt the nimbus, mmmmmmm

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
tbh when he took a picture of that imagenary scrach i was like christ i wounder how much he charges for imagenary scraches lol

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Probably the best colour for that horrible front end. Love the way that goon with the Astra VXR got slammed for his 1st day detail, yet somehow it's acceptable on a Clio? It's a brand new car ffs. And a Clio at that!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Probably the best colour for that horrible front end. Love the way that goon with the Astra VXR got slammed for his 1st day detail, yet somehow it's acceptable on a Clio? It's a brand new car ffs. And a Clio at that!

True. The guy with the white VXR did spend more time detailing then driving though.

200 Gordini

That car is epic! Also if I brought a White car I'd definatley give everything a full detail before giving it a good drive.

The reason for the detail on this Clio is to protect the paintwork and make it easier to clean, same with the wheels.. And look at it in the finished pics! Worth every penny or time ( depending if you're doing it yourself of course)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
That car is epic! Also if I brought a White car I'd definatley give everything a full detail before giving it a good drive.

The reason for the detail on this Clio is to protect the paintwork and make it easier to clean, same with the wheels.. And look at it in the finished pics! Worth every penny or time ( depending if you're doing it yourself of course)
It was the Arden blue car that I was referring to.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Depends where your priorities lie. If dealers are incapable of preping a car then its the only option, i know of a dozen or so poorly prep'd BM's/Audi's that went straight to PolishBliss and BM/Audi paid for the work! Regardless of whether your car is 10k or 100k the principles are and should be the same!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Agreed on priorities, it's not something that would ever bother me. 2hr wash looks good enough for me.

E87 118d M Sport
you can get majority of it done in 2 hours to a standard that is more than enough. i spent 2 hours on the car for the photoshoot and it looks spot on imo.

RS 172
nice, but i think he is taking the piss using a tooth brush on the tyres!!

cliosport009.jpg

Only bad point, "rear airflow/valance", its a diffuser ffs ;)

My apologies, did sit there a while trying to think of the right technical name, glad you knew what I meant though.;)

tbh when he took a picture of that imagenary scrach i was like christ i wounder how much he charges for imagenary scraches lol

No imaginary scratch, just the camera doesn't focus well at the best of times on light coloured paintwork.

A Clio it may be but doesn't mean it should or would get any lesser service than if it was a Ferrari, still needs to be protected from the elements if it's to maintain the finish, also don't be fooled into thinking a new car is faultless.

you can get majority of it done in 2 hours to a standard that is more than enough. i spent 2 hours on the car for the photoshoot and it looks spot on imo.

Depends on the level of your standards, some get it some don't.:D

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Love your work on DW gleam-machine! I would love for you to do mine. Wouldn't mind some tips on how to get the most out the rotory either!