ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197

197 ff albi
7797203040_f1bcfe53c1.jpg

7797193044_a33452eee1.jpg

7797223620_2ef166bae6.jpg

Last edited:
  197 ff albi
epic shots, epic colour! what there like to live with?

its great, build quality comparisson to the older models is another league, really comfortable even on 35mm h&r's, real quick when you want it to be as per usual with these and handles like a go kart in the twisties

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
3rd photo down, i use to work at that wind farm ha.

lovely car mate

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
its great, build quality comparisson to the older models is another league, really comfortable even on 35mm h&r's, real quick when you want it to be as per usual with these and handles like a go kart in the twisties

the handling i was worried about if i was to upgrade, they don't look at throw-able as the 172/182

197 ff albi
3rd photo down, i use to work at that wind farm ha.

lovely car mate

thanks pal, did you, this is up the bwlch, i cannot take any credit for this car, i bought it like this unlike my older cars where i done the work,

Looks Spot on there mate, i've got some H&R's sitting, really need to get them on!

DO it!

the handling i was worried about if i was to upgrade, they don't look at throw-able as the 172/182

they are more throwable than the 1*2 range, i had a phase1 on coilies and i could throw that everywhere however this one is in another league again, however, really have to be choosey with tyres as i have proxes t1-rs on rear at moment and dunlop sport maxx tt's up front, back is bit twitchy at the moment so i think im gonna change them asap, got a rear strut brace which i dont think actually helps

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Looking good Nath! Nice to see you back on here.

We'll have to have a catch up soon, are you going to Combe action day?

197 ff albi
Looking good Nath! Nice to see you back on here.

We'll have to have a catch up soon, are you going to Combe action day?

yer been a while buddy, now got a nice car to take pictures of again :D, I havent thought about it? what date is it on pal?

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
September 8th, Saturday. Durham is coming too. Would be good to see you.

Drop me a text, still the same number

197 ff albi
Wow that road in that third shot would be epic for some rig shots!! Is it busy at all?

Yup its very quiet an amazing sweeping corner just up from it too, on a good day just down you can see the whole road down the mountain so you can take the corners like track lines :) great fun

Can you put a link up to that road here on google maps?

I fancy myself some rig action on that road with my new setup :)

Will need some volunteers too ;)