ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 turbo for sale

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
£12000 spent?? someone clearly had more money than sense!

But aye, good bargain for someone there!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
Do they really make 290bhp?

Guessing for his 12k he's got an lsd? Would make sense with him mentioning gearbox and clutch.

If its what it says it is that'd be a weapon.

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  ITB BG 182
what the hell is lsd, as thew only lsd i know makes me see pink furry elephants with the necks of giraff's but also flying like pegasus

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Damage repaired
I love the fact that it looks like a standard 182 from the outside with no stupid stick ons or stickers telling what it is.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think it'll have 290bhp tbh. Will be impressed if it does though...:)

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR
Went down there this evening. The car has electrical problems.lol. Couldnt start the car to have a test drive. Very dirty under the bonnet. Seats are worn too, must have had a fat boy driving.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FF 182 TURBO
and why not?

I just said i doubt it. It may do and i know its possible but 290bhp is alot of power from a engine that originally used to be 180bhp and n/a. Bolting on a turbo wouldnt give you an extra 110bhp. It'd need alot of other work....

Mines the one with 309bhp 295ft/lbs torque, prob more now actually lol going for another rolling road soon will post up my graph. :cool:

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR
I just said i doubt it. It may do and i know its possible but 290bhp is alot of power from a engine that originally used to be 180bhp and n/a. Bolting on a turbo wouldnt give you an extra 110bhp. It'd need alot of other work....

Mines the one with 309bhp 295ft/lbs torque, prob more now actually lol going for another rolling road soon will post up my graph. :cool:

Could you give me a break down on what you have done to get it that far please? I want to try and run a reliable turbo, but may go for more power too.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FF 182 TURBO

Could you give me a break down on what you have done to get it that far please? I want to try and run a reliable turbo, but may go for more power too.

T 27 turbocharger
cast tubular manifold
custom exhaust downpipe
forged low compression pistons
total seal piston rings
forged con rods
ktr front mounted intercooler
stainless steel and samco intercooling piping
uprated injectors
uprated fuel pump
induction kit
paddle clutch
map sensor
revised ecu
oil feed and drain lines
de-cat pipe
magnex exhaust system
brembo max grooved brakes with yellow stuff pads
Quaife LSD
Greddy adjustable boost controller

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR

T 27 turbocharger
cast tubular manifold
custom exhaust downpipe
total seal piston rings
forged con rods
uprated injectors
uprated fuel pump
induction kit
paddle clutch
map sensor
revised ecu
oil feed and drain lines
de-cat pipe
magnex exhaust system
Quaife LSD

sounds similar. Who did that conversion?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

T 27 turbocharger
cast tubular manifold
custom exhaust downpipe
total seal piston rings
forged con rods
uprated injectors
uprated fuel pump
induction kit
paddle clutch
map sensor
revised ecu
oil feed and drain lines
de-cat pipe
magnex exhaust system
Quaife LSD

Nice spec. Like i said i dont doubt its not possible. Not sure how your cars got 309bhp from pretty much just bolting on a turbo though but sounds good. Also i've never heard of a T27?

Have you not had any head work etc?