ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Rear ARB set up help..

Hello Guys,

Sorry if there is already a thread up, but I couldn't find one..

I have a 182 Cup.

Fitted with 15" Pro Race 1.2
Yoko AD08R's
Eibach Sportlines.
Whiteline Rear ARB

I am wondering how to set up the whiteline rear anti roll bar for track use? The car is on the road too but it's just a toy so would rather have it better for the track > road.

I haven't set up a rear anti roll bar before, so ahh pictures of how best to be set up would be perfect!

Many thanks

Chris

There's only 2 settings on the newer ones if im not mistaken, try it on the softest setting first (hole closest to the end of arb) and see how you find it.. if its not wuite stiff enough for you then go to hardest setting

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Really daft question time, does it matter whereabouts the mounts over the rear axle sit/line up on the ARB? obviously this is within reason rather than one on an end and the other right in the middle or anything silly.

I bought one second hand and have had it powder coated again so the original marks are gone now

Thanks

Ads

Really daft question time, does it matter whereabouts the mounts over the rear axle sit/line up on the ARB? obviously this is within reason rather than one on an end and the other right in the middle or anything silly.

I bought one second hand and have had it powder coated again so the original marks are gone now

Thanks

Ads
I'm also interested in this, as I'm unsure too

There's only 2 settings on the newer ones if im not mistaken, try it on the softest setting first (hole closest to the end of arb) and see how you find it.. if its not wuite stiff enough for you then go to hardest setting
That's useful to know, I'll try and see how I get on with it, thanks :)