ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 full write up, girvenongears

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Like your write up but that isnt a 182 cup unless the seats have been swapped out for normal 182 seats.

Clio 200
Decent read. Don't get the Civic though, as good as the engine and gearbox are, they can't make up for that steering, absolutely terrible.

clio 182
Thanks guys, it has the cup suspension on it, confirmed by Andy at clio turbo whilst it had the belts and dephaser done. As for the seats I'm not 100% sure but for the sake of the article I'm sure you guys will let it slide!
Again thanks for the good feedback and constructive criticism
Jamie

clio 182
It's got the spoiler and suspension packs, I'm afraid I'm not a clio anorak, if there is a mistake with the write up or a misconception with the spec of the car please feel free to let me know and I'll change the name.
The seats are alcantara centres with black/greyish leather bolsters with Renault sport embossed on the upper centre.
Thanks guys, I'll change it If it's wrong!