ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 EPAS

clio sport 200
Evening all.

Quick question I’ve just picked my car up after having epas fitted, what’s everybody’s thoughts from going from PAS to EPAS? mine feels horrible and it doesn’t like self centring at all

Thanks in advance

Megane R26
Evening all.

Quick question I’ve just picked my car up after having epas fitted, what’s everybody’s thoughts from going from PAS to EPAS? mine feels horrible and it doesn’t like self centring at all

Thanks in advance
I really rated it on my old 172 Cup, suited the character of a Cup.

I now have a 172 and I'm not too fussed

Land Rover
I had a Clio 1.2 Extreme with EPAS and yes it didn’t want to self centre, worse at motorway speeds.
Got used to it after a while!

Im looking at a quick rack but after hearing a lot of the 'feedback' from the epas I want to stick with the hpas. I know pure do one but also Brt which qualife sell from their site which is 1/3 of the cost though It seems its difficult to keep hpas. Couldnt you just build the rack how you would then the piping? Anyone rebuilt a hpas rack before?

Shite for the road as you're constantly correcting the wheel but comes into its own on track as you know it wont s**t itself like hpas can, even though the feedback is poor in comparison.

Would i do it again...nope!

I've got it and it's sweet. Self centres fine too. Feels virtually like PAS with some assitance. Then you can turn it off compltely or increase assistance for manoeuvering around.