ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Upgrade advice please

Schma Schme 1.6l
recently got my clio 172 back off my ex-g/f and have decided that i'd like to 'fettle' with it a little bit to improve on it so i can do a few track days over the winter while the racing season is finished. i don't want to go silly as i already run a evo 6 race car.

i'd like to know which are the best brake pads for fast road heavy track work, currently it has OEM discs, so they're best of going as well.

suspension, don't want to have a harsh ride so no coil overs, just a upgrade.

geometry, anyone know the settings for the geo?

power wise, i do not want a 'noisey' boy racer mobile so no silly 'peco' type exhausts here! just something to let it breathe a 'wee bit better'.

also, the passenger mirror glass is missing, easy fix?

and the damn radio just don't get signal!!

thanks in advance, Tim

Track 172cup
Brakes - Ferodo DS2500 pads or for even more agressive pads then look towards Pagid or Carbone Lorraine, won't go wrong with Brembo HC/Max discs for the price, might aswell get braided lines and a fluid change while your there

Suspension - Eibach springs if your not wanting coilovers

Exhaust - how about a stealth system from K-tec, not chavvy but will let it breathe

have a wee search about the site mate, plenty of info

Last edited: