ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 resetting trip computer

clio 172 monaco blue
Hi all,

I topped my car up with £10 petrol yesterday, the needle moved but my onboard computer "miles to empty" didn't change... but it seemed to still go down when i was driving? wondering if it maybe needs to be reset?

anyone had this before??

regards

walter

Clio 172 Cup
The reset button only resets trip figures (trip mileage/time/distance/average speed/fuel economy etc) it doesn't reset the distance to empty value. I have heard a similar wierd thing and it corrected itself when a decent amount of fuel was added into the tank.

2003 Clio Sport
Hi,

fixed this problem today. What you need to do is this. Hold stalk button in as you turn on the ignition. You will get a dial full of lights. Scroll through with the stalk end button (needles will move etc) until you see -tP- or something like that on your dislpay. Once you have that, hold trip reset button in, turn off the ignition and then back on. Fixed mine. I found the answer on here.

clio 172 monaco blue
done this buti cant see the tp part on the screen ? when i flick through when the needles r moving?? can only see "--" with a mpg next too it and some other things >?

Megane 225 F1
I've put a tenner in before and the range didn't move. Having said that, I've put a tenner in before and the petrol light stayed on.