ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 insurance probs....

RacingBlue + IceBurg
probably wrong section, so can be moved by mods if it is??

hi all

im going to be buying a clio 172 (02 plate) on monday. only problem is im with swift cover, and tried to see how much it would cost by looking online. but it says its decline?

im 24 (25 in april), 6 years no claims, never had an accident etc.... but according to the site, still wont insure me? and thing is ive just moved to them about a month ago, as it was cheaper than my last providers (i have a golf now) so canceling it would be expensive :S

anyone had any problems insuring a 172 with swift cover? or if i call them will they be able to sort something out? would have to be monday now... but im planning on picking the car up monday... i dont see why with 6 years no claims etc they wont touch me :dapprove:

advice?

cheers

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Surley you can call tomorrow, most insurance places are open Sundays. Also if you move then you shouldn't loose that much with only been with them 1 month would you?

RacingBlue + IceBurg
nice one. will try them tommorrow. if they wont put the car on then i'll cancel it and go with someone else... lookin forward to gettin it :)