ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 "flamer" colour code?

X2 Clio Valvers
as above, what is the colour code of the "flamer" coloured renaults?
It looks very similar to Naples 783 but wanted to check to be sure as IMO it has a fresher look than Naples 783 :lol:

Ta in advance.

X2 Clio Valvers
B76 is 172 Flame Red.

That info should have it's own individual thread and be stickied somewhere, colour code questions pop up all the time. Guess people still wouldn't use the search function though.

And I often find a google search better than the site search, it seems to find more relevant results.

Thanks cat171!

And sorry that it's in the wrong section or whatever, I did try searching but came up with nothing.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
But did you?

I typed the words 'colour' and 'codes' in the search engine and it was the 6th post down, bold as brass in it's bold font.

X2 Clio Valvers
But did you?

I typed the words 'colour' and 'codes' in the search engine and it was the 6th post down, bold as brass in it's bold font.

Yup.
Searched google, used the search on here, browsed through them all manually and still couldn't find it.
Could it be to do with the fact I'm using my phone? I've had this problem before a few times.

Clio 172 Flamer
But did you?

It is a sticky somewhere but it isn't the 6th one down?

I searched colour briefly and did not come across it...saying that, I then clicked on exterior section and it was a sticky on there ;) even easier