ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Driveshaft cost??

Clio 172
Apparently its depending on what mobel you've got ph1 or ph2. ive got a phase 2 and just had both of mine reconditioned, something abot them being slip, having and input and output shaft this helps eliviate (sp?) torque steer apparently. the phase 1 has straight shafts.

this is what the mechanic told me though!!

172 Phase 1 & 172 Ph
I had a driveshaft and lower ball joint supplied and fitted on my phase 1 172 a few months ago for about £140 all in. (cant find the receipt for a breakdown of the part prices)

Woznaldo

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault 5 GT Turbo
Sorry to restart an old thread but I want to know how much a phase 2 172 RH Driveshaft costs these days? Is it best to stick with Renault.

I'm based in Oz and scared what they might charge over here.

Woznaldo

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault 5 GT Turbo
Thanks for the replies guys. I think it would probably cost a ton just to send it here!

How much do they weigh?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Bit of a bump here..

I'm in need to 2 shafts, just wondering if anyone knows how much they are now-a-days?

Fred, are the recon ones no use?