ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Cup Track Car

Ph2 172 Cup
Morning guys!

Recently bought myself a track ready Clio 172 cup, fancied getting into it, and purchased an 03 car on 109k for £1550.

Spec:
2003 cup
Piper cat back stainless exhaust
Vibratechnics engine mounts this year.
Evol race dogbone mount this year.
Ramair filter this year.
Track rod ends this year.
Coilpack ,plugs,leads this year
Brembo discs and cl r5+ pads this year
16" turinis with good rsr and continental tyres
15" td 1.2 with part worn dunlop direzza semi slick tyres
Sparco sprint and omp x low subframe new this year
Trs 3" harness new this year
Gaz gha coilovers with 550/450 track springs new this year still 18 mnths warranty left
Solid top mounts.

Thought that was a pretty good spec considering price I paid.

However I've had an issue with the box and the famed Circlips popping out, my plan for now is to weld them back into place as obviously just after buying the car I can't really afford to bung another box in or buy the renfort plate as of yet. So bit bitter sweet at the moment!

For the record how do I insert pictures from a phone?

Cheers !

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
IMG_0274.PNG
iPhone? When you type a reply you will see the upload image below

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Looks lovely, I want to get the turinis off mine and get it on 15" wheels. Thinking TDs or 2118s yours sits ace on those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ph2 172 Cup
Looks lovely, I want to get the turinis off mine and get it on 15" wheels. Thinking TDs or 2118s yours sits ace on those.

Thankyou mate, yeah I run turinis on the road currently and the td's will be for track !
ea07b9ddd239aadefb810bf34eff2b82.jpg