ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 cup standard headlights (replace for Xenon headlights HELP!!)

renault clio cup 172
hi there, I am new to this forum. I have just purchased myself a clio cup 172 (2002).my headlights are just standard but I am looking into changing them into Xenon headlights but Im not 100% sure on what a need to buy to change them would someone please point me in the right direction as of what kind to buy and best place to buy them, it would be really helpful. Thanks

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Just buy some propper xenons, much better and won't blind other motorists.

Last edited by a moderator:
  renault clio cup 172
sorry am still a little bit confused, do you mean change the normal headlight bulbs over the xenon bulbs?.

Iceberg 172 Cup
i wouldnt bother, you'll also need a new pair a headlamp washers as it's illegal to have xenons without, and all the hassle of wiring the headlamp washers up.

Astra (H) VXR
You can put aftermarket ones in. Can get em on eBay for £35 from Japan. I had some in an old BMW they arnt great cos like said above they blind on comers. I used to get flashed all the time for em. Then when you angle them down they are too low for driving down unlit roads really.