ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172/182 wiring diagrams needed

Hi, I've been asked if I can get any wiring diagrams for my mate, does anyone have any links or anything you can give me to print some off. Full car diagrams if possible!

Thanks in advance!
Peter

Renault Scenic 182
What does he need it for? more likely to get a better reply if its really only needed for a specific part than to ask for a full diagram which from my experience isnt available unless off Clip.

Wayne

2003 clio 172 ph2
can anyone send me them aswell need to know were some plugs go after my engine change got two i cant find homes for

Westfield, 182, 200
I tried to get some wiring diagrams for the air bags on my lads 1.2, ended up buying a cd off ebay. I'd send you a file for it but don't have a cd reader any more!
Haynes manual is pretty good, but not sure it covers the 172 or 182 engine.

Clio sport cup
Hi guys

ill mail the diagrams to people who have mailed me asap hopefully this evening haven't been on my computer for a bit just use my phone

clio 182
hi there I iam having problems with my clio 182 cutting out, any chance some one could send me an engine wiring diagram including fuel pump circuit etc , would be much appreciated, thanks. my email address is - gibo84@outlook.com

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
All the wiring diagrams are available on Renault Visu. Can get it easy if you sniff round.

Clio sport 182
So, my alternator may...or may not have packed up. As many of you know nothing a multimeter can't diagnose by testing current (which should be 110 I believe and charge voltage of 13.5-14.5volts)

So with a genuine renault aux belt, tensioner, alternator AND water pump (for good measure of course) on order...I would like to gain knowledge of my cars electrical system. Being naturally mechanically minded I am one of those people who like to know exactly how the charging system works...kind of obsessive compulsive really but if I am going to do something I want to be prepared for every eventuality. Lost count of how many times a small job and it goes awry and goes on and on!!

CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH SOME CLIO 182 WIRING DIAGRAMS PLEASE??!! 🤞🤞

Johnvmeiandolo@gmail.com is my email and all info relating to the the car would be massively appreciated.