ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172/182 Clutch Pedal fault

Williams20V-306BHP
Does anyone know if I can get a spare part for a 172 Clutch pedal. Basically at the top of the pedal there is an adjustable rod with a push fit ball joint on each end (like on the end of your boot struts) that connects the pedal arm to the adjuster unit.

basicaly the plastic sleve inside has worn causing it to jump of the ball.

Renault can’t find it on their diagram and recon we need a new pedal unit… £61+vat

Anyone seen this before?

MERCEDES CLS AMG
01035363_1.png

01015970_1.png

MERCEDES CLS AMG
If its No 21 on page 2 the part number is 7700411230

And tell Renault its on page 1247/M/37/1010 of the dialogys.

Williams20V-306BHP
Matt you are the man!!!!

yer the flids only sent me the top diagram!!!

Ill get on it.

Cheers Dude!!!!

I suspect the same. I think item 20 ball is metal but item 21 socket has a softer material suck a nylon or something that has worn.

I know the item number so will ask Renault but the car has a 28 day warranty so am hoping to get the car garage to help sort this.

scalino65

ClioSport Club Member
Guys, whats the technique for actually fitting this part? I've been upside down for over an hour now with various pliers, grips,etc trying to get access to teh ball joint on the non-pedal end...has anyone managed to replace this with everything in-situ or do you have to take the pedals off or something? I havent managed to get plier/grips into place to be able to squeeze the new arm over the ball. Any tips? cheers.