ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 16v anti-roll bar bushes..

Any one happen to know how much renault charge for clio 16v 1995 Outer anti-roll bar bushes? Just mine are worn down!! thanks, Sam

Quote: Originally posted by j3ned on 19 August 2005

GSF = sh*t

Genuine Renault £5.02 each - part number 7700799404
GSF = genuine renault in different packet. By that way of thinking then your saying renault is sh*te to but your happy to pay more for it.

Not very bright are you.

ok j3ned i got your pm and you think your a big man, like I said ask Ben R for a reference about me and like I also said I work with them day in and day out have done for years so go play with yourself or something.

You also cant spell knob correctly.

white16valver no they are no different, chances are you will get them in a renault bag when you buy them from gsf.

MERCEDES CLS AMG

totally - they look the same but are different parts.

Why buy GSF for the sake of saving £1.50 ?? Renault spend millions developing parts to achieve maximum performance and efficiency for there vehicles

But then again Chris knows best - im not as bright as him

MERCEDES CLS AMG

Quote: Originally posted by Chris&Amber on 19 August 2005

ok j3ned i got your pm and you think your a big man, like I said ask Ben R for a reference about me and like I also said I work with them day in and day out have done for years so go play with yourself or something.

You also cant spell knob correctly.

white16valver no they are no different, chances are you will get them in a renault bag when you buy them from gsf.

Balls - you know sh*t

Ive just bought one from GSF and compared it to the genuine one i have in stock - poor cheap imitation for £1.50 less

Chris&Amber.......your arguing over an anti roll bar bush here and you know im right - give it a rest eh. Ive forgot more about renaults than you know pal

Dont need to ask BenR nothin - not interested

Nippy white cup

Well I dont know about the part but I do know that a KNOB is something you find on a door but a NOB is someone who is an idiot

Chris

Big deal you get a guarantee but what to go wrong with suspension bushes, lights, radiators etc. Ill pay GSF less thanks and save some money rather that pay over the odds for a guarantee i probably wont use...or wouldnt want to use.

Well I looked at upgrading to powerflex jobbies, I have upgraded all the other bushes to powerflex apart from these but is it worth it at £24???? When you say renault do them for £5? Sam

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 19 August 2005

Well I dont know about the part but I do know that a KNOB is something you find on a door but a NOB is someone who is an idiot

Chris

Whats that word again..........................Owned:p

I always thought powerflex were too good and caused more damage then they did good. Mine all need replacing as they have perished.

How much for a complete set to overhaul the whole car Matt?