ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 Toy

Well I picked up this 1.2 yesterday to basically mess about with.....

(prev onwers picture)
Clio12_zps90817748.jpg

I intend on ripping the car apart and rebuilding it with 172 parts and yes I know its cheaper to buy 172 but Im doing it for the fun of building cars :smile: and plus I don't think ill get a 54 plate 172 with less than 70k on the clock for £100 lol! the clio only cost me a broken car valued at £100 lol (worth about £1000 in parts mind).

Thank guys :)
Its abit hard finding the correct answers for these clios with mostly im not 100% on most things :(
Im getting told one thing by one person then the opposite by another person and its fed me right up on engine as one person says only difference between 172 engine and 182 engine is exhaust system then another saying fitting 182 system to 172 does nothing for power :?
Hopefully the lad im buying everything off is given me correct info.....

Do 172 engine bay looms work directly with 1.2 interior looms? without changing any wires?????? because I found that strangle to be honest and never heard of it on a car before with there all the same....

T12

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco Clio 172
Make sure to get some pics up when you start completing the work on this project!!

Yeah got some photos but not the best as some are at night and ive slapped some snap on bits on already but need to get tools from my track car which is locked up in side my cuz garage....

Some photos (not the best) of the new stuff.... Cost less half that of what a 172 does so don't need to hear it would have been cheaper to buy a 172...

Interoir so to be in car...
02_zps4c8f712e.jpg

Everything in the back of the van....
04_zpsf103187b.jpg

I have got wheels here somewhere aswell Lmfao!

Right abit of an update and f**k up!
First over a grands worth of my tools were nicked out of my trackcar out of my cuz garage which the car was locked up inside a small lock up within the garage so no fucker should have had acess to my car but me or my cuz, So this has fucked me over for doing the car abit.
But I did go out yestard and spend £20 on some cheap ass tools just to change interior of car, So shes no rocking a full 172 interior and has 2.0 bullets on the outside fitted and already had spoiler fitted, So just need to fit wheels now and get a bodykit and its a 172 rep :) Soon as tool issue sorted (he'll be paying me for my tools one way or another) ill start on engine and suspension :)