ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 RL Campus help

Hi,

Ive been the owner of a 1.2 RL 5DR Campus Phase 2 L reg for about a year now and I was wondering if anyone can offer any advice on which direction to go in terms of moding the car.

Also Does anyone know if there is any significance to the car being a campus edition?

My Mods so far

Installed a Kenwood CD Player (which was then stolen) Any MK 1 owners here had someone neatley remove the tailgate glass and climb in?

Then Replcaed by second CD Player, Junked the standard components and Installed 4x Sony Components and 2x JBL 6x9s running of head unit.

Ive also installed a K&N 57i Induction Kit

Ive also de badged the tailgate and fitted brand new badges to emulate the Mark 2 Clio Sport Tailgate.

At the moment im trying to repair damage to the rear driver door and wheel arch, also seeking 16v Bonnet for the Induction Kit.

What should I do next?

C Creed

Hi creedy,

there are many ways to go regarding modifying you car,

firstly! which area do you wish to modify? and what is your budget?

if its engine wise then maybe a conversion!

here at torsion tuning we pride ourselfs on our conversions for the clio, having done numerous clio/gtts and many 16v conversions wether it be a 3 or 5 door,

if its overall apperance then maybe a bodykit,

the campus was just a special edition to boost sales and to end the phase1 mk1 production,

Dave

Thanks for Clarifing what the Campus was all about, up till the last month I had been adamant that mine was a Phase 2, but looking at a mates M Reg Pahse 2 I realise that mine is not quite right lol

I cant afford a total conversion both in terms of implementing it and insurring myself afterwards lol. so it looks like a body kit and some alloys are in order lol

Cheers

Happy New Year

Chris