ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 extreme ORRAAANGEE

clio 1.2, prelude
Hey guys my names rich, im 23 from north wales :)
I work as a painter in a local body shop and my girlfriend bought a clio 1.2 extreme for £750 with 100K it had a dent in the door and the sill!
I have always had a soft spot for these clios (being a jap man) so i took it straight in to the body shop! i did a full colour code on it, painted a full side, restored the headlights and the spoiler had been painted badly previously so that had to go, did this in my spare time and thats something i dont have alot of haha! so chuffed with the car! iv conviced her to allow me to lower it and buy sport alloys for it next lol as always you cant start a newbie thread without pics so here goes! Sadly my camera dont do it justice :( haha and for anyone interested heres a picture of my prelude :)

How the clio arrived!
swbjx4.jpg

23qz7mh.jpg

mhskkz.jpg

Damage (looked worse in real life haha)
1568zzs.jpg

Doing the repairs!
2dioocm.jpg

x29a0y.jpg

16m14i.jpg

10qb1wm.jpg

330af4w.jpg

2gyd3de.jpg

2r2c2za.jpg

5vumu8.jpg

2reksnb.jpg

29lbt3r.jpg

I will get some better pics today when i go and pick it up from work, shes not seen it yet haha :) i have took tons of pics but there the basics :) feedback more then welcome! cheers :)

JLK

1.2 Replica
It's amazing to see another extreme 3. There's now 3 on the forum!!! well done mate

clio 1.2, prelude
paint cost me wait for it......wait for it.....£21.60 haha! drives lovely so impressed with it! theres only three on the forum? thats awesome haha so whats the difference with the extreme etc? wheels are the next thing to be changed! All in all im really chuffed with it!
One thing i do need is and i heard its quite common, but my steering wheel seems to have melted? the handle is all bubbley?
thanks for the comments guys :)

JLK

1.2 Replica
paint cost me wait for it......wait for it.....£21.60 haha! drives lovely so impressed with it! theres only three on the forum? thats awesome haha so whats the difference with the extreme etc? wheels are the next thing to be changed! All in all im really chuffed with it!
One thing i do need is and i heard its quite common, but my steering wheel seems to have melted? the handle is all bubbley?
thanks for the comments guys :)

The barcodes is one ;p

clio 1.2, prelude
so not much difference then lol i wanted to put 172 sideskirts on it but what i didnt realise was you need the wings and bumpers too, too make them fit :(

wow, this looks really promising!

colour coding and body work looks spot on, well done :)

and the side skirts i was thinking the other day, would modifying a set work, they would all clip in, just fiberglass and body filler to fill the cut out at the end :S

a sport rear bumper would look ace!

Clio mk2 1.4 ph3
subscribed to this, respray looks quality, you'll have to do my door mouldings and handles for me ha ;)