ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Climate control sensor fan or lack of should i say

Titanium 182
Have a buzzung noise in the interior light area.. so did a search on here to see the little fan up there might need a clean etc so set about ripping it out to find i have no fan?

This cant be right can it?

Care to take a picture because my climate control sensor doesn't look like the one in that DIY thread (the one I think you my be talking about). I just assumed there were different designs

Titanium 182
20130221_121938_zps7c349501.jpg

20130221_122003_zpsd46489f6.jpg

That's exactly how mine looks. Seems like ours is fan less or just a smaller fan but I'm guess still functions in the same way? Might be a 172 and 182 thing and the other Clios have the other type climate control sensor?

clio 182
I have the noise from the interior light as well but only when driving more than 70mph.
I took the cover out but it looks exactly like the above photo. I can't see a fan anywhere. Any ideas???
It's a clio182 04