ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clearance on 16 Cup Turinis

Thought this topic came up already but I drew a blank on my search. Anyway, anybody measure up clearance on the cup wheels for max disc size + calipers? theoretically the standard 280mm discs (28mm wide pls confirm) could be uprated to 300mm or so. I also tried finding some 4 pot calipers that could fit the standard 280mm discs, but had some problems finding a caliper to fit 28mm thick discs in that size ??

k-tec mentioned they were having some difficulty fitting their Brembo 305/28 and apparently needed a 17" wheel?? I dont understand because in theory 16" wheels will give you clearance up to 315mm no probs. Personally Im thinking AP racing, who have a 4pot + disc conversion and 295mmx25mm grooved disc. The next size up is a 315 I believe. The 315 kit will fit the following wheel, do you know if that has the same clearance as my 16" Turinis?

8J X 16" ET35 SPEEDLINE SL1213