ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned pics of the M3.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Looks beautiful mate. Nice pics too.

I love that colour on the M3, the only colour to have IMO. It's not too noticeable from a distance but can see all the lines clearly, and up close it's....awesome....don't know how to describe it lol

Mini Cooper S
Your signature picture is the camera bag on the passenger seat!

Love the car! Not the best of colours unfortunately :(

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I saw one in the flesh a few weeks back and the colour is spot on in the sun.Really sets off the carbon roof
Whats the real world mpg like.What does it cost to fill and how many miles do you get out of a tank.?

Colour does look better in person, but I guess colours are quite a personal thing!

Mpg, it's about £55 to full tank from when it hits reserve, the first 3 tanks I did circa 110-130 miles as it was all pretty much town driving and bit of a ragging, this tank should be getting about 150-170 miles tho! :)

Yh, your looking at around 14-20mpg depending on how it's driven, however on motorways you can push 25+. :)

This why I have the smart Brabus, £33 full tank I put in, done about 60 miles and it hasn't even moved a bar in the petrol gauge, should get about 250-300 miles a tank of town driving!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
tidy, love silverstone, defo the best colour for the M3 and M5.

how many weeks you keeping this one?

;)

It's going on sale today if I can be arsed to get the advert written up! ;)

Gonna get the smart cleaned and take some pictures of it too, both going on sale. I need to move one of them before the 11th of March cos I'm off to Vegas then, so need a bit of spending money. Before anyone asks, I'm trying out selling cars for a living for a bit!

If all goes well, I'm looking to invest a bit more money into it and share a showroom with one of my friends from around June.

A4 130
Was thinking the other day i hadnt seen anything from you Shofi on here or zsoc! Looks nice, this the R8s replacement?

Hey mate, well sort of the replacement, I sell cars for a living now, so they come and go really! I haven't been on ZSOC for ages, should go in and say hi at some point!

Leon Cupra 300
Really love these M3's, excellent cars the demo i drove went well. but IMO that colour's very wishy washy, for a showy colour it would have to be white (for me)!

nice one :D

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
seen as you punt them so much i dont know why you transfer the plate all the time.

Obviously the V8 WTF can stay on the car and add a few pence, but as usual its better with mods for them to be removed pre sale as you never get the true value of them when lumped in as part of the car.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
usual fayre that I spose, loads of M3 and M5s sometimes with or without plate.

Vegas is worth dingying that for anyway, best place on earth :approve:

;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
So much car for the money.

My favourite colour for the M3 too, other than the deep red that BMW do. Quality plate, too!

Lovely :)

Always thought they were too understated until I parked next to one last night: white Coupe, utterly stunning. Just enough tweaks to make it stand out a bit, but remaining fairly anonymous at the same time. And I never thought I'd say that about a white car.

Prefer Shofi's colour by a mile though - cracking car.

Thats quite horrendous depreciation isnt it...?

Almost 30k lost in depreciation in 2 and a bit years, yh it's crazy, well spec'd cars lose more money tho, they are more of a bargain however to buy second hand! Instead if buying a low spec one which would of cost say 52kish when new for circa 32-33k you can have a huge spec'd one for 34-35k!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I gather you are buying and selling on these high performance car's trying to make a profit...?

Surley this proved a bit of ball ache?

Yeah thought i recognised ur R8 blud... lol

Where in london u based? coz the spot where u have ur photos taken look familiar

I'm in east London, the pictures actually get taken near barking station!

How do you know Nick? Proper ghey fucker he is, was meant to play poker with us the other night but bailed cos he's so pussy whipped!

I gather you are buying and selling on these high performance car's trying to make a profit...?

Surley this proved a bit of ball ache?

I'm trying it out yea, it's actually less of a ball ache then it seems, pretty much garranteed not to make a loss, I only buy less then 3 yr old cars, so they still have a warranty if anything breaks in my ownership!

It's all about buying at the right price, a lot of them I buy well under book price, and I've got to know a few buyers at the Sytner group, so even they buy cars off me for slightly more then I pay, I usually ring them before buying a car, so worst comes to worst I just give it to them!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'm in east London, the pictures actually get taken near barking station!

How do you know Nick? Proper ghey f**ker he is, was meant to play poker with us the other night but bailed cos he's so pussy whipped!

Oh, thought it was somewhere in west london, but nevermind! haha...

Know Nick off a friend, met him a few times, don't know him overly well, but do chat to him a bit. His DC2 was nice until it got written off.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yeah... he's been trying to sell it for a while now... no luck, not a good time to sell, but his car is mint.