ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean the old Clio

Managed to clean the car today, it only took a hour or so. let me know what you think... the detailing aint have addictive...

PA066603.jpg

PA066599.jpg

PA066600.jpg

PA066601.jpg

PA066602.jpg

PA066604.jpg

PA066605.jpg

PA066606.jpg

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Some mk2 ph2 rear lights would be a nice addition! ;)
Your plastic trim looks like new!? Did you polish it up or something?

I have been using Autoglym Bumper Care on my car! Its a ph1 like yours as well, except in sexy GOLD

Some mk2 ph2 rear lights would be a nice addition! ;)
Your plastic trim looks like new!? Did you polish it up or something?

I have been using Autoglym Bumper Care on my car! Its a ph1 like yours as well, except in sexy GOLD

i used some autoglym stuff it wasnt bumper care tho. cant modify the car tho the insurance company dont like modified cars (churchill) :dapprove::dapprove:

they insure people over 25 if they modify there car but im only 17 otherwise it would be modified

thank for all the comments tho guys :)

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
pfft just dont let them know :p I would hardly say changing your cars lights is a modifcation since your not changing its performance in anyway! Im only 17 as well like :approve:

Let me know what the autoglym product you used when you find out ;)

P.S. Your ace at parking.... 1 wheel on the kerb lol!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Paintwork on this looks brilliant mate. Wish my mk2 ph1 had your paintwork! I'd be a very very happy man.

Ph2 rear lights, dynamic spoiler, all things you can do without informing insurance really. Shame you can't put alloys on though.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, that's true the paintwork is really good. Someone must have taken good care of it otherwise the red would have faded.

Yeah, that's true the paintwork is really good. Someone must have taken good care of it otherwise the red would have faded.

yeah im the third owner sinse new and all of the owners were womanm which is quite good, tbh its the best £650 ive spent

and the product that i used for cleaning the bumbers is autoglym vinyl and rubber care... it seems to work on the bumpers very well i was impressed by the results :approve::approve::approve:

as for the parking that my mum lmao she had a quick drive of the car and went to park it like that...

my parking is better :rasp:

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
TYPICAL WOMEN DRIVERS :approve:

Get some multi-spoke trims then and spray the steelies black to clean them up a little! Ph2 rear lights are a must to be honest, I have lexus ones at the minute so i can hardly talk :dead: but i do plan to get them after i get some other ph2 bits! the standard ph1 lights are lame though! Fog lamps are a must too!