ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean shed

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
020-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

De dent tomorrow, springs soon! :D

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
jesus christ, how s**t did it look when you first got her!!!! looks a million dollars now. Top marks for you young lady

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers peeps. i think i'll do the wheels gloss black, rs grill & possibly a 1*2 spoiler.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Looks mint

Gloss black will be a b*****d to keep clean.. oh wait..

One Phat Clio
Wow thats clean magpie! Verrrry clean. How did you do the diamonds on the centre caps? Masking tape then spray paint after primers?

Looking nice though considering a RS grile?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
The diamonds on the centre caps are held on with clips, easy to pop off and spray up though. But that is looking very smart, what springs are you getting?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Don't understand the hand sticker, but the car is tidy as!

I think its on the outside/inside of the glass. i guess its to stop people touching the paint work with ther hands since alot of people wear rings etc which scratch the paint.. Though i could be wrong..

Looking good!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Thanks guys, lol at Markie! ;) bugger!

The sticker is just for people to touch the glass rather than my paint as it does my loaf in seeing greasy fingerprints on the painted bits! As said about the diamonds, they just pop out. They will be yellow & laquered when i do the wheels :)

As for springs, they may be eibach (?) not 100% sure though!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Wow thats clean magpie! Verrrry clean. How did you do the diamonds on the centre caps? Masking tape then spray paint after primers?

Looking nice though considering a RS grile?

Yep, needing an rs grill!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
As I said to Dawn, people are told to close the car with the handle! Not the glass, rubber surround or the paintwork! Use the handle!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
woah were did you get the push here sticker i need one of them for my retarded mates and GF

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
^ lolz! They are for aircraft. Got them from Light Aero Spares, got the pn if you want it ;) £5.35 or summat each. Got one for the vee too :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That hand sticker is joke, surely?

It's a car FFS. A £2k hatchback.

That and the yellow callipers aside, nice turnaround!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I don't care if no one likes my car or my sticker! lol, 2k is still 2k & i intend on looking after my cars.

Cheers Rob :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That hand sticker is joke, surely?

It's a car FFS. A £2k hatchback.

That and the yellow callipers aside, nice turnaround!
It's probably worth more than half the ph2 172's out there.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Cheers for the nicer comments ;)

Each to their own, i wouldn't slate anyone for wanting to take care of there car though! I spent another £200 getting the dents sorted, ooh shocker!!