ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Seats? Pics Inside.

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
After some reccomendation on a good seat/stain cleaner. I've tried the Autoglym Active stain remove kit but it didn't work what can you guys recommend?
20973661.gif

The culprit.

Milltek'd clio 182
looks like a very sweaty man has been driving your car lol, get some seat covers fella, unless you take it to a proper valet servire, what about some of that OXY stain remover stuff, wonder if it will be any good on them stains

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
Ahh the seats was like this when I got the car but not quite as ba until I attempted to clean them ?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Get in there with the pressure washer, then wet vac the seats then leave them in the sun all day. Serious.

I'll try and dig out some pictures of my transit that I did the same to.

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
mine used to do this, i used some vanish pre-wash stain remover stuff and then used a vax with surf washing powder haha. they came up like new

S4 Avant
Pressure washer also brings up seat belts a treat.

Who the f*ck though silver seat belts were a good idea?!

Flame Red Delight
as said, i just use some chemical guys fabric clean diluted in a spray bottle, spray it onto the seat and agitate with a brush and then hot wet vax it afterwards and they will be perfect again

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I clean my manifold after a good run in the car....

Those extreme seats were such a nightmare!

I had a few stains on mine... :eek:

So glad i snapped up my refurbished vax when i did, use it all the time... seats, car carpets/mats, seatbelts, great all rounder...

there are better ones but mines V-020U

So glad i snapped up my refurbished vax when i did, use it all the time... seats, car carpets/mats, seatbelts, great all rounder...

there are better ones but mines V-020U

eBay and second hand/refurbs with warranties are THE way to buy.

Not a 320d
w*****s. Go down to halfords and get some autoglym interior shampoo. Spray on, scrub with a brush. Then rub a microfibre cloth over them.