ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Gallardo...

Gave the beasty a bit of a clean today, heres some pics. :)

P5232560.jpg

P5232593.jpg

P5232636.jpg

P5232562.jpg

P5232638.jpg

P5232640.jpg

P5232628.jpg

P5232652.jpg

P5232664.jpg

P5232610.jpg

P5232614.jpg

P5232619.jpg

P5232669.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Black just doesn't do it for me.

Lovely car though. I looked round it at Harrogate when dad went for a nose at the spyker.

awesome!

didn't know you had one of these... how long you had it for? (Used to be a C4S didn't it?)

Loving the black, however I believe a lambo should shout out "look at me" so for that reason I think I prefer Justin's one. Prefer your interior though, very nice chairs!
2 Lambo's on a Clio forum, who would have thought it!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Lambo's do nothing for me.

That however, just made a little bit of spunk dribble out. AWESOME!

Barge
Very, very nice. The black is a little too subtle for my liking, but no doubt folks can hear you coming. Nice interior and gorgeous shine.

200 Gordini
Moving tons overseas iirc.

Very nice, if people say lambos dont do it for them then take a ride in one!

Thanks for all the comments guys, it does shine absolotely brilliantly, black really is a stunning colour when clean!

I got a very good trade in price for my 911. :)

Ha! I'm not a drug dealer, i just pimp the hoez.

B

Brown.

Interior looks sweet, any more of the these ? whats behind the seats? enough for a set of golf clubs ?

tiTTy & SV650
Looks fantastic, I love the subtlety of the black, it's not a subtle car but I think black works very well.

Superb mate! I SOO want your engine cover :(

How you finding it? Still loving it?

Yep still loving it! I find it actually handles better the faster you go, hates low speed corners!

However, the aircon has stopped working, and the ABS and traction control lights come on and stay on every so often.... i have a feeling the clutch is on its last legs aswell... however its all getting sorted under warranty this coming week. :)