ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Bean

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
First time I've cleaned a car for 6 months :quiet:

Had this a couple of weeks now for anyone that doesn't know, absolutely loving it too but the salt had got to it so it needed a clean :)

Just driveway pics as I didn't have time to pop out in it.

8624276817_e2cf0e7225_z.jpg

Inferno-clean by mjenic, on Flickr

8625380640_95b5dd688a_z.jpg

8625381442_77c7496195_z.jpg

8625380992_d6fea8f091_z.jpg

And this came from Brian, thank you :eek:

8624277143_6a954533b6_z.jpg

S4 Avant
Beautiful, although I'm going to have to say, I prefer the brake ducts left black. They break the orange up more.

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
That looks lovely. Never did like beans but that is a certain winner in my book.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for the comments :)

Beauty!!

Is this one a keeper Mike?

It is (not that anyone will believe that :()

Fantastic, are the brake ducts actually smoothed into the bumper? or just a really good fit? either way it looks great!

They were fitted and smoothed into the bumper, then sprayed with the bumper. Proper job, they look standard.

I'm being picky now but does the exhaust sit an inch or two too far in? :eek:

Never noticed, just had a gander st Chris' as he has the same exhaust and his does stick out. Not particularly fussed as I like the way it looks now.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
That is one lovely inferno.

​Any plans, big or small?

Cheers :)

Nothing big, got a sabelt wheel to go on, some ultraleggera's should be on their way to me too sometime next week.

To buy are some cooksport springs, trophy recaros and maybe some xenons.