ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

claim question

DCi
In feb 09 I had a car park bump in which the guy decided to sue for whiplash (even though we shook on doing it outside of insurance as it was nothing!)

so I decided to say it was his fault (which it was tbh, if he drove on the left I would never have touched him but that's another story)

In reply the legal folk at my insurance department decided to say I pulled out so it would be seen as my fault they will just negotiate the best they can.

This was all nearly 2 years ago and I've heard nothing... surely they would want my excess off me?

I don't really want to chase the issue incase they decide to go 'ah yes please pay us $$$' but is it usual to take so long to sort out?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
If they need you they will persue you IMO.

When i crashed my 172 i clipped a woman in a focus (very slight mark to her bumper) appologiesd profusley and offered to right her car outside the insurance and she agreed, the insurance company accepted this no problem... She never got in touch/followed it up so i never either...!