ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CL10 CUP - Numberplate

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
Yup pretty sure Renault own CL10 CUP, i drove an AG 200 round Brands Hatch with that plate.

I met CL10 MUG a while back too, on a black-on-black 200. She said as it was the replacement for their 172 cup, a mug was a big cup!

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
CL10 Cup is owned by someone round near me (Benfleet Essex) Last saw it about 2 weeks ago and it was defintiely on a white 197 cup as it had a cup spolier. But as you say not sure how he has done it, as it's illegal to make a car look younger than it originally is?

Wrong wrong wrong lol! That says CL10 CUF and has a nicely placed screw cap.

RB FF 182
CL10CUP was on a white 200 originally. I used to park next to it at work. On day it changed to and alien green 200 with a different plate, which I suppose fits with the story of renault buying it.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
The new 200T has it's plate on already for the press...

CL10 NAF

Renaultsport 200
CL10 NOB
For Sale

Sadly, I will be selling the car soon so the number plate has to go first.

boo-hoo............

LY 200 & 265 Trophy
Bloody hell, some right bollox on here regarding cl10 cup

However thanks to JT of RUK for providing the following information that is FACT not fiction.

The original purchaser offered it to RUK at the end of 2009 ( they paid £399). They wanted lots of money for it and JT rightly said no. He then tried to sell it on various forums for some ridiculous amount of money.

Someone bought it from him (figure not known) and then offered it back to RUK at a more sensible price in early 2010 so it was bought. JT can not remember the exact figure but he believes to have paid "low 2s" for it.

Hope this is clears it up and big thanks for JT for offering this info.

iirc it went in a white 200 before going on and is still on AG 200.

Twingo 133,172 Racer
CL10 CUP im sure is at Rawlinson Renault in Bury St Edmunds, they transfer it to all there new RS demo cars.

Bloody hell, some right bollox on here regarding cl10 cup

However thanks to JT of RUK for providing the following information that is FACT not fiction.

The original purchaser offered it to RUK at the end of 2009 ( they paid £399). They wanted lots of money for it and JT rightly said no. He then tried to sell it on various forums for some ridiculous amount of money.

Someone bought it from him (figure not known) and then offered it back to RUK at a more sensible price in early 2010 so it was bought. JT can not remember the exact figure but he believes to have paid "low 2s" for it.

Hope this is clears it up and big thanks for JT for offering this info.

iirc it went in a white 200 before going on and is still on AG 200.
JT is a legend, he's always been happy help me out with stuff. Top man :approve:

GW RS200
This plate is the one..

33356112-FDAD-451D-BC4C-7EA2FE5FB6D3-16189-00000545B2001FE2_zpsf05ccd8d.jpg

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
Not heard of CL10 on a williams - do you have any pictures of it????

C10WLM is on RUK's Williams 0001

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Ahhhh right, thought people were on about just the first part, not including the last 3.

Mk8 GTi CS & Ph1
The number plate Cl10cup a press car and was used by James may on top gear. The green 200.

I also went out on track in it at Rockingham