ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

choice of exhausts

big boost cup
the exhaust is on its last legs now got quite a nice blow now after i some how snapped it last year and bodged it up with the welder
im liking the look of the ktr recessed one but would be nice to have some feedback please also whats the ktr stealth like
cheers

MGP W02
I haven't had a KTR exhaust but I have had a Hayward & Scott on my 182 (very loud and expensive) and I now have a Pro-Speed on my 172.

For the money it has to be the pro-speed (£290 fitted) if you can make it to Cardiff.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I had a ktec stealth, I've seen w3eeb's prospeed. Has to be the prospeed. The fit was vastly better.

If you want the lightest system, yozza stealth. Not cheap, but featherweight.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've got a stealth, not bad.

However I'm after a Yozzasport race system next.
Fella, if you compare the fit to a yoz/prospeed I think you'd be shocked. Mine sagged by an inch at the centre mount, popped the yoz on without changing the mounts, and it's snug. Sooooo heavy in comparison.