ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ChipsAway - Any good?

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
Just scraped my Clio against the neighbours Nissan whilst parking, I've emailed ChipsAway for a quote.

Can anyone recommend any other companies?

The damage to the Nissan is just on the rear bumper, the damage to mine is the rear bumper, wheel arch and rear door :mad:

106 GTi
Only as good as the guy doing it in your area, some are good, some are very very crap. Try and see some of the persons work first.

clio 1.4 sport
Just scraped my Clio against the neighbours Nissan whilst parking, I've emailed ChipsAway for a quote.

Can anyone recommend any other companies?

The damage to the Nissan is just on the rear bumper, the damage to mine is the rear bumper, wheel arch and rear door :mad:

yes i can recommened my brother :) (hes been a smart repairer for 7 years and before this worked at rover in the paint shops for 14 years )
our kid has a photo album of all his work ,and will show you
be very wary of c***s aw** most are trained for just a month let loose on there own (there are good and bad ones weve seen both scales of repair so ask lots of questions )
were based in oldbury in the west midlands
but will travel to coventry if you decide to use us :D
pm me if interested and ill pass on my brothers details
have you any pictures of the damage on the cars you can mail me

cheers lee

182 Full Fat
Only as good as the guy doing it in your area, some are good, some are very very crap. Try and see some of the persons work first.

Very true, the guy came and looked at mine EVENTUALLY then never called back. F:quiet: k him!

Guy i went to in Dundee was pretty good. Did a couple of additional bits for free as well :D

Don't have any pics of his work though :(

Clio 172 Cup
i would say most are pretty crap.

it also depends on the colour of your car. silver is worst to match.

one of them did an awful job on one of my bro's car.

best take it to somebody you know is good or take it to a proper bodyshop.

cock mobile.
I had a guy sort out a scrap on my Cup years back that my bro did.

Was fantastic.

It's true that it's as good as the bloke doing it, but it's the exact same at a body shop, see if you can ask around in your local area.