ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheshire - The sandstone

Which day is best for you?

• friday 18th

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • saturday 19th

• Either

• Total voters

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
This pub used to be a popular meeting spot for the Chester members.

It's recently been taken over and the new owner is a proper petrol head!

We got speaking to him tonight and he offered us the use of the function room if we desire for free.

The car park is a decent size to get a good number of us out, the food is decent and the owner sounded very accommodating of car clubs.

I asked if he'll bring one of his fleet out if we get enough interest for a meet. He's got a Ferrari 360, celica GT4, a old lotus race car and a couple others I forgot about.

It's about 25 mins from Chester

The Sandstone, Nantwich Road, Broxton, Cheshire, CH3 9JH

Who'd be game for regular meets here? Starting Friday 18th or Saturday 19th of December.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I can't do December but after that, yeah.

When did the new owners take over? I went about 3 weeks ago and the food was very nice!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
The tag for this didn't work for me.

I'll try and get to a couple of these but it may be a bit of a treck for a regular thing for me (just shy of 2 hours each way), I'll give it a go though :)

Norbury90

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Silver 182
Can do the 18th but not the 19th... then going to the Ginetta factory on the 20th. Should be around most of the time after new year though

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
@Paul.M did that work?

How is it almost two hours each way? I've got to the north east in two hours before!

That one worked yes!

It's 1 hour 45 mins according to google maps, it takes me 20 mins to get to the motorway which slows down progress somewhat, I'll make it to one of these anyway :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Most people look to be free on Saturday 19th.

I'll give it a few days to confirm then I'll book a table

Saturday is best for me :)

No Clio to bring now though, it's still a Renault am I still invited? Lol

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
That one worked yes!

It's 1 hour 45 mins according to google maps, it takes me 20 mins to get to the motorway which slows down progress somewhat, I'll make it to one of these anyway :smile:

Ah fairy nuff. I was thinking I can get to Wigan in 30 mins and you aren't far off lol

Saturday is best for me :smile:

For shame! You can sit in the non Clio corner.

Clio Ph2 172
Saturday is best for me :smile:

[QUOTE="Knuckles, post: 10961866, m

For shame! You can sit in the non Clio corner.

Aye I won't be in the Clio either, @Knuckles will like what I'm bringing instead though :tongueclosed:

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Works xmas party on the Saturday so no me or drone [emoji853] I'm sure we can sort out something for the Sunday though.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Maybe we could do this one and then potentially another between Christmas and new year?

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
If you do it on the Saturday, not too early, I will come over from the west mids as I break up from work on the 18th but its also my works do on the night so wont be up early :)

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
I cant do either date due to Christmas parties.
I need to pull my finger out and get my car built so that I could actually turn up to a meet in a clio again!

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Knuckles, I'm in Chester on a works all dayer so I might have too skip this one! Any ones after this I'm there dude.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Right, according to the poll, Friday would be best (sorry dan, beer again on sat night?)

I'll ring up and book a table for Friday around 7:30pm, is this ok for erryone?

Might be able to get there but it's my traveling back day so probably not.

Might just have to hold off to the next one when I'm home for good [emoji106]