ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cherry bomb exhaust

clio 1.2 sport
Iv just recently lowered my clio by 30mm and my power flow exhaust has begun to rattle like f**k so iv decided I want a straight through cherry bomb exhaust and was wondering if anyone knew a dealer or someone of that sort that sells them :)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I have a loud exhaust, that will be coming up for sale soon, I am sure it can be modded to fit a 1.2.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
My mate had a cherry bomb on his metro before. Lol. Was loud

Clio 182
People/idiots with loud exhausts keep the police away from those of us with sensible exhausts - works for me!

Clio182Turbo&Clio1.2
Hi there! I have a custom cherry bomb with brackets made up that has been custom fabricated to fit straight on to exsisting mounts and fixtures for a 1.2 clio for sale. Contact me with a PM if interested I will post pics in about 5 mins

Clio182Turbo&Clio1.2
531074_10151498872068368_736335020_n.jpg230120_10151498871628368_1342771402_n.jpg
Will be a direct fit. Pipe and bracket was made by Liquid Fabrications in Bicester

Clio182Turbo&Clio1.2
I've grown out of it before anyone asks / gives me abuse! haha I was young and wanted a sporty sounding car but obviously couldn't afford one or the insurance.

I used to have a cherry bomb and sounded decent enough on my 1.4 especially for the 30 I paid then a bit more on pipe. I had 2.5 inch rolled out tip so didn't look chavy, same as 182. Didn't drone especially either.

Clio182Turbo&Clio1.2
It makes a nice sound accelerating in my opinion but on the motorway at 70mph when the clio is at 3k rpm it's a bit noisy haha. My one I modified the lambda sensor so on de-acceleration it would over-fuel and would make some nice pops and crackles :)

I used to have a cherry bomb and sounded decent enough on my 1.4 especially for the 30 I paid then a bit more on pipe. I had 2.5 inch rolled out tip so didn't look chavy, same as 182. Didn't drone especially either.

BG 182
cottee mate i put a sniper exhaust on my car for all of a month. before regretting it. sounded good under 20mph, over that and it really got on my tits. i imagine the cherry bomb will be the same, had a look at ktec exhausts? bit more expensive but might be better for long term hearing :p

Listerine & Poledo
There's OEM, and there's loud.

I have the cat in so I think I am covered in the latter. :D

EFA ;)

I'm sure I'll get to appreciate the finer points of drainpipe back boxes at CSS though, and how there may actually be different levels of loud.

Last edited:
  Clio Mk1 + Clio DCI
It makes a nice sound accelerating in my opinion but on the motorway at 70mph when the clio is at 3k rpm it's a bit noisy haha. My one I modified the lambda sensor so on de-acceleration it would over-fuel and would make some nice pops and crackles :)

Well if you want a crackle just get a decent decat, sound lush and wont hurt your fuel as much. These loud exhaughsts are torture to the ears, it really wont do you any good. Yeah on the motorway the noise gets tiresum and so does the vibration.

Clio Mk1 + Clio DCI
People/idiots with loud exhausts keep the police away from those of us with sensible exhausts - works for me!

Where I live that defo isnt the case... chavs are driving 'normal?' cars like idiots... its not fair... they ruin the rep for all people with modded cars. My car has a full body kit and people assume that I'm a boy racer... I belive I have an IQ higher than a boy racer, smart enough to know I want to keep my license and my life...

Listerine & Poledo
Chavs dont have the money to blow on bodykits and wheels anymore.

the money they used to have spare for such things is now spent on the fuel needed to do constant laps of city centres.

Clio Mk1 + Clio DCI
Chavs dont have the money to blow on bodykits and wheels anymore.

the money they used to have spare for such things is now spent on the fuel needed to do constant laps of city centres.

That is so true... or they hang out at the petrol station parked at pumps... taking up space... then you go back to your car, in my case, their beady eyes and greasy hands all over my car...

Clio MK2
Tried this before and got the exact same abuse.. I just bought a Twin pipe sports exhaust its lovely but I still would have liked a CB.. I looked everywhere, look on ebay.. that where its at.