ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chemical guys watermelon air freshner

Black Sheep
Bought this the other day thinking it would be good and give the car a nice long lasting smell. I sometimes buy those foot ones cause I like the fruit kind of smell but they last about four days. Have to say this stuff is worse! It says spray a mist once into the cab is all you need. I like the smell of it, but After spraying about six times and the pump breaking during this, the scent lasted maybe twenty minutes! Any Ideas on what you guys use. Most disapointing product I have bought so far.:(

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
I got the coconut one, same here, biggest waste of money ever, mine smelled nice as I was spraying it, but instantly dissipated into nothing :(

Calafornia scents are good but the last one I baught was a lot on the weak side

Recently been using the magic tree spray cans, vanilla and new car scent, then it smells like a vanilla air freshener in a new car lol

BMW E82 M Sport
I've bought the new car scent but not used it yet. I was hoping for good results but not so sure now :S

Bumder With A Buffer
I've bought the new car scent but not used it yet. I was hoping for good results but not so sure now :S

New car scent does work. It made me feel ill though it has a weird smell to it. Lasted a long time too but it doesn't really smell of anything.

No need for the extreme California scents. The normal ones are perfectly fine

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I tried a California scents vanilla the other day.

Didn't last long and it smelt terrible. Was a right waste of money, should of bought 3 vanilla magic trees for the same price, would of lasted longer and i'd of liked the smell.

Inferno Orange 182
I tried a California scents vanilla the other day.

Didn't last long and it smelt terrible. Was a right waste of money, should of bought 3 vanilla magic trees for the same price, would of lasted longer and i'd of liked the smell.

The Vanilla one is probably the weakest in the range, so you got unlucky in your choice. The best ones are the Mojave Mango, Hollywood Tropicana, Citrus Splash and Coronado Cherry. There are other good ones, other very weak ones, but the ones I mentioned are probably some of the 'best'.