ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheep front pads

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Hi all, i know this has been asked a million times but i have done a search and i carnt find what im looking for.

Anyway im after a set of cheep pads for my 182, not going to be doing track days so i don't want to be spending money on pagid blues or carbon loraines or anythin like that. Also im taking off the greenstuffs so they're well out of the question. I have brembo max pads with braided lines already.

Any one used these cheep mintex ones before?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....RK:MEWAX:IT&item=230269987852#ShippingPayment

Any links or ideas would be great

Cheers, Gaz

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
yeah i was thinking about that, best just getting them from renault fred?

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
spot on cheers fella. Any others recomended for around the same price give or take 10/15?

Last edited:
I got cheap ass brakes for my 182 from ebay Discs and pads £50 delivered lol!

To be fair they were just as good as OEm

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Just stick with OE or go about £20 more I think and get Ferodo DS2500 but I'd judt go with OE

182cup & 172 racecar
Those Mintex pads at that price would be the ones that are made of butter,stay clear.Mintex M 1144 are not to bad about £60,if not,standard are not bad at all.

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Those Mintex pads at that price would be the ones that are made of butter,stay clear.Mintex M 1144 are not to bad about £60,if not,standard are not bad at all.

thought so, i heard good things about the 1144's, where can i find them?

personally, i'd just buy a set of Bendix pads from GSF/ECP. the Renault pads are Bendix; you'll be buying the same pad for less - just without the Renault branding