ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest possible replacement 172 exhaust

Hi

What is the cheapest option for a replacement 172 exhaust? Mine is literally about to fall off and i have a £0 budget to replace

Whilst im taking it to the ring next month i plan to sell it shortly afterwards so im not overly fussed, there are quite afew threads but they are all on about aftermarket systems for £300 +

Iv never had to replace an exhaust on any of my cars, is it best to go to a local garage or just one of these generic exhaust places?

Cheers, ben

mk2 ph2 172 Flamer
try looking on ebay, or pistonheads. You can get a really cheap exhaust with some luck (by cheap i mean up to around 50 quid)

clio sport 172 (2003
you can get a new renault OEM exhaust cat back off ebay for £200, or get one from someone breaking their car on the forum or ebay. Have you put a note in the wanted section?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
i have a stainless system i took off my ph1 172 in my garage, its a stealth system, pretty quiet, no idea what make it is was on the car when i got it, replaced with a ktec supersport. would sell it for say £100 posted.

Clio 197
you can always get a pattern part center section and backbox however i wouldnt advise it as i have had nothing but trouble with mine blowing at the backbox join! Best bet is get a OE one from eBay (cheaper than going to Renault)