ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest place/ sepcial offer for coilovers??

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Hi all, i've been looking for a cheap set of coilovers for my cup packed 182 for a while now. Originally wanted a 2nd hand set and put an ad' in the wanted section but i've had no luck.

Starting to look at new sets now, had a look at K-tec, yozza, Kamracing and havent really found anything that stands out. Does anyone know of any offers, websites or group buys that could help me?

Cheers, Gaz

New Kangoo Van!
Arite Gaz mate Im pretty much in the same boat. Ive looked around and the cheapest I can find for the 182 cup models is the Gaz kit at £448.00 from larkpeed. Unfortunately tho it doesnt sound like a great kit from other peoples opinions on here. Heard it can be a very hard/bouncy ride etc. I think the best all round kit is gonna be the H&R's but you are talking £950 and the rest for getting them set up etc so its a costly do! Vmaxx do a kit but i think its only for the 172/non cup pack 182 models. Hope this helps.