ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest Place for pipercross induction kit

Clio 172
As the title says really! I've been registered for a while, just been using the search button to find what I want!!! ( Good Lad huh?)

But I've found an induction kit from pipercross for my phase 1 clio 172 for £83 delivered, does anyone know anywhere cheaper?

VaVa
The best, and cheapest, option id to simply get a panel filter for the OEM airbox for about £40. It's not perfect but it's a darn sight better than anything pipercross have ever come up with.

Clio 172
I have a decent panel filter in there at the minute mate (it sounds ok), but not fussed about the power gains etc, as it's only a clio & I don't intend on having it for speed, I share it with my Girlfriend & she just want's an induction kit for it to make it sound a little better!!

Thanks for the input though!

E39 M5 & Corsa track
The best induction kits arn't necessarily the loudest...

best to fit an uprated panal filter from pipercross or the like, and uprate the cold air feeds to the air box.

pm me for a price, i work at jamsport, have just fitted a pipercross panal filter to mine.... would people be interested in rolling road results?

regards

broster

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Your best option would be this chaps (http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=245084)

That is if you don't already have a phase 1. The surface area of the filter is roughly 2.7x larger than that of a phase 2 and is of a very similar design to a Maxogen.

Run a feed to one of the inlets and leave the other open for a bit of noise. Best of both worlds.

Ph1 172
i am a big fan of the hillpower kit but then i would sa that because i have one!noticed a massive difference going from kn cone filter to the hillpower kit