ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest Place For Ethernet Cable?

57 Clio Campus Sport
Is it eBay?

Macbook having weird problems connecting to our wireless network, especially weird since our other network uses the exact same modem and it connects to that fine, so right now I have to share connection through my pc which is really annoying.

Anyway, I've got a really long ethernet cable to use but one end had the clip snapped off a while back so I need another one, like 5m. Is eBay going to be cheapest place to get this?

Audi S1
Is it eBay?

Macbook having weird problems connecting to our wireless network, especially weird since our other network uses the exact same modem and it connects to that fine

What problem is this mate, my MBP does exactly the same thing.

I have a Thompson o2 Router and it drops connection all the time!! I have tried changing the channel to.

57 Clio Campus Sport
What problem is this mate, my MBP does exactly the same thing.

I have a Thompson o2 Router and it drops connection all the time!! I have tried changing the channel to.

Connection timeout...Connection timeout...Connection timeout...Connection timeout...Connection timeout...Connection timeout...

Grrr

it's only on our one network, can connect to our other one which uses same modem just fine, and any other network, freaking annoying!

Audi S1
I just got off the phone to O2 about my router timing out, the basturd told me 2 do some checks and call him back, now there closed !!

Just give me a new router!!

57 Clio Campus Sport
I've got a belkin n+ router but it had problems with a netgear dual band one before that also. It's just wierd as our other network uses the same belkin n+ router on a different channel and it connects to that fine.

Thanks for the suggestions for ethernet