ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheapest iPod touch?

Hi people,
Anyone know of any good deals on the ipod touch or the cheapest place to get one from at the moment?

Looking for the latest 3rd Gen one in 16gb

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Apple products are very rarely discounted. They set the RRP and 99% of people stick with it.

Apple gets you free engraving. Do you know anyone at Uni? They get good discounts.

A money pit
Check out the refurbished section on Apple's website. They normally have something up there, plus you get the full Apple warranty for a year.

clio 182 with cup
Know you wanted 16g but Currys doing 8g at £149 with free mini speaker and £25 itunes voucher :approve:

They don't make a 16gig anymore I've just bought a 8gig at work with my discount :D the currys deal seems good value tbh. The only diffrence between the 3rd gen is the 32/64 have faster CPUs an voice control though the earphones you should get a 32 for the price of a 16 I think I'm going to regret a 8gig

Last edited:
  Clio DCi 65
I got a 8Gb one from Argos for £150 last week with some free TV download thingy!?

Brother wanted a TV so chucked it on my Argos card! buy now, pay in 9months! standing order for £15 a month and initial £15 payment!

It just makes you want an iPhone though!

I got a 8Gb one from Argos for £150 last week with some free TV download thingy!?

Brother wanted a TV so chucked it on my Argos card! buy now, pay in 9months! standing order for £15 a month and initial £15 payment!

It just makes you want an iPhone though!

Tbh it's also having that effect on me :dapprove:

Try ebay. I got a 80gb classic one, un -touched for £100, they are £180

Apart form that, try the usual places like Kelkoo, Price Runner etc.

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
i just got a3rd gen 8gb for the missus on amazon for £139.99 delivered

Its pretty crap they dont do the 16gb anymore, its the ideal size imo