ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap ly r27

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
nothing cheap there:headno:, thats the realistic sellin price for these, high miler also, driver seats probably been butchered hence no pic's etc... etc... etc...

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  172, Tiguan
Since when has 68k been high mileage? LOL.

Considering the car will be 6 years old this year thats less than 12k a year!

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
I wouldn't say it was cheap, but at the same time it's not expensive either. It's probably about what it's worth these days. Prices have dropped on the 197's quite considerably over the last 12 months.

Last year when I was looking for an R27, LY was £8-9k no matter what the age, spec, mileage. Thankfully when I looked at a LY one, i decided it just wasn't for me. I personally don't think LY suits the Clio, it's much better on the Megane. I certainly wouldn't pay a premium just to buy it in that colour.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  E92 M3
nothing cheap there:headno:, thats the realistic sellin price for these, high miler also, driver seats probably been butchered hence no pic's etc... etc... etc...

This was my friend car which he traded in recently, and the drivers and passenger seat bolster was worn but other than that its a nice car!