ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Enough But Good Enough ?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Bought this from work as i often get a lambda fault in the car but i just turn the light off with my ODB2 code reader.
Im going to get another one next week so i can replace both at the same time but would i be better off paying renault prices or sticking with this ?

Pics020.gif

Pics019.gif

Pics018.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols, same part different box. As usual.

God I could write books on parts like that.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
If i replace both then i have no problems and issues and the face i can get 2 for that price i would rather waste £22.00 to know that its done and done correct.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have had a member already PM me so im going to check prices tomorrow for him and then i will see whats what

Id have one, im sure if you cover your costs and make it worth while it would be great.

Edit: also they have a nice mark up on that price!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Right the cheapest I can get these is £35+vat each.

There will be a £2.50 postage charge on these also as I'm not paying for postage again after forking out mega for the poky bushes.
Even if I get 120 sensors I can't get them cheaper than the price above .

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
£45 delivered then. Not bad at all. Can you do them with a receipt?

Im now in talks to try and get them slightly cheaper .

I can not get them invoiced individualy as with it being a group buy I need to buy in bulk on one invoice.