ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap 200 anyone?

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Quite bad iirc.

1806609455.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
No, he uses some website that tells you.

Its completely pointless. I could have 10 watchers or 100 watchers, it makes no difference. So like him, that website would be better off dead.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
I was going to post about this as it's by me and I could see the ktec stickers, doubt it's the one in the crashed pIcture though lol

Ad

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  MK2 FRS
Been forsale for a while... So probably a shed and needs to be a tad cheaper even if it is tidy.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
how does anyone know thats even the crashed one surely that would be a total loss or still being investigated :S

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
how does anyone know thats even the crashed one surely that would be a total loss or still being investigated :S

It won't be, crash happened on the 12th December in Cumbria this one has been for sale 2-3 weeks pretty quick turn around lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  GTD, Lupo
I wonder if this seat even has the airbag in it or was it cut out?? and whats attached to the seat belt?

3512872-5.jpg

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Car is located like 5 mins from my house in a rather Dodgy looking car sales place they have a lot of "performance" cars but its one of those places you just wouldn't buy a car from IMO

saying that this car looked pretty good when i went past last night but haven't had a close up look!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
Car is located like 5 mins from my house in a rather Dodgy looking car sales place they have a lot of "performance" cars but its one of those places you just wouldn't buy a car from IMO

saying that this car looked pretty good when i went past last night but haven't had a close up look!

Same here looks great parked up behind a fence with fairy lights everywhere, I to would not buy from there, not even a oil filter as they do parts to.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive only seen it parked up behind the fence so didnt even notice til you mentioned lol

Gone for the more readily available 197 mirror by the looks of things for the drivers side