ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Charl (welshy)- bromley :)

3 Series touring
shoulda seen the look on your face when i said hi....must've thought i was a right weirdo!!

Black 197
Unlucky for you lol

I've had 8 hours of peace all day

What did you buy your OH Ben ? You all need to pop up mine tbh you unsocial cnuts

3 Series touring
OH ??

lonely at the moment lol! id been to hire a dinner suit :S

Didnt recognise me ...so i went and took a leaflet and just stood there and went "HAI"
and waited for her to realise....she didnt!

Black 197
^^

you posh c-unit !!

Rob when your ready my son.. Doors is always open and i say that literally, I don't have to lock my doors where i live.. Country lanes FTW

3 Series touring
^^

you posh c-unit !!

Rob when your ready my son.. Doors is always open and i say that literally, I don't have to lock my doors where i live.. Country lanes FTW

bahh..not too posh ..only some school thing,

how long have you lived around here...i mean its nice and all , but with open doors you will be robbed :nono:

Black 197
bahh..not too posh ..only some school thing,

how long have you lived around here...i mean its nice and all , but with open doors you will be robbed :nono:

Croydon - All my life - Stab vest required

Biggin Hill - 4 months - Doors left open SRS

I live in a very seclude lane mate, 1 long with 3-4 cottages.. Dude we have no street lights lol

3 Series touring

I live in a very seclude lane mate, 1 long with 3-4 cottages.. Dude we have no street lights lol

ahaaa fair point then mate! did you get chance to pop into the de-dent place today?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

All the better to escape unseen (in a little red riding hood kinda way)

Looking forward to the de-dent, although I should be selling up soon :approve:

Black 197
All the better to escape unseen (in a little red riding hood kinda way)

Looking forward to the de-dent, although I should be selling up soon :approve:

I wouldn't get far... Tried walking home from the pub a month back, I was sh*t faced, staggering all over the place, then it dawned on me i have a mile walk in pitch black !

I told myself "whilst i can feel concrete i must be on the road"

Iceberg Ph1
Address Mark? Sounds like easy picking tbh.. Although you may hear my K-Tec stealth coming your way!.. :rasp:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Yeah Darren...

Should be with me just after christmas, possibly just before, depending upon when i find the right one and whether my bro decides to lend me the readies until after xmas :)

Iceberg Ph1
Good stuff man :approve:

Not been in touch recently, how did the windows go in the end? Sorry I couldn't lend a hand mate, been well busy recently!

3 Series touring
Yeah Darren...

Should be with me just after christmas, possibly just before, depending upon when i find the right one and whether my bro decides to lend me the readies until after xmas :)

up for a mini photo meet before then carpark styleee

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Good stuff man :approve:

Not been in touch recently, how did the windows go in the end? Sorry I couldn't lend a hand mate, been well busy recently!

STILL haven't got the drivers side switch to control the passengers but thats because tbh I have no idea until I have a good look at yours or someone elses....

up for a mini photo meet before then carpark styleee

Yeah course mate, whenever is good for you tbh, I'm free quite a lot atm. Would be good to get some random carpark pics, so many pic *****s on here do it, I feel left out. ;)

Anywhere inparticular in mind?

3 Series touring
pic whoring FTW....no idea where though...any ideas, can get others in on it too if you like

Iceberg Ph1
STILL haven't got the drivers side switch to control the passengers but thats because tbh I have no idea until I have a good look at yours or someone elses....

If I get a free day on a weekend mate I will dedicate it to you! ;)

Black 197
Cnuts

Just come over, be friendly, you can have it

While your at it i'll hand you my keycard for the 197