ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Charity Calendar Photo Competition

Once again I am organising our charity calander, and thought you folk at CS might like a crack at it! No prizes I'm afraid, so this is just for fun (winners will receive a copy of the calendar).

The organisers of the competition is National Talking Newspapers and Magazines (NTNM), registered charity number 293656.

The closing date for entries is 21st June 2010 (at midnight between the 21st and 22nd June). Submissions received after this date will not be entered into the competition.

Theme

• This year’s theme is the colour RED. The focus of the image does not have to be red, but the picture must contain something red or show a clear reference to the colour red.

Your Images

• The minimum resolution requirement for images is 4 mega pixels or higher.
• Images must be a minimum of 2400 by 1600 pixels.
• Images must be no bigger than 10MB.
• Images must be in LANDSCAPE FORMAT only.

Submitting images

• No more than three images can be submitted per person.
• Only full colour images can be accepted.
• Please send each picture in individual emails.
• Please rename your files with your surname then first name followed by
the image number, so, for example, smithjohn1.jpg.
• Send your final images to calendar@tnauk.org.uk
• In your email, please also include your full name, a contact telephone number and basic information about where the image was taken. Please also indicate where you saw details of the competition.

Judging

• All images will be assessed by a panel of judges.
• Winning images will feature in NTNM 2011 fundraising calendar.
• The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• All winners will be contacted by email.
• The organisers cannot be held responsible for emails that do not arrive due to the entrant’s email security settings or restrictions placed by their Internet service provider.
• No payment will be made to the winners for the use of their images by the organisers.
• A list of the winners and their images will be published on NTNM website.

Closing date

• The closing date for entries is 21st June 2010 (at midnight between the 21st and 22nd June). Submissions received after this date will not be entered into the competition.

Copyright and permissions

By submitting images to this competition, each entrant confirms and warrants that:

• They are the sole author of each entry and that it is their original work.
• They own the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of each image.
• They have the permission of those pictured in the image (or where the image shows any persons under 18, the consent of their parent/guardian) for the usage rights required by the organisers and will indemnify NTNM against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement.
• They have not licensed or disposed of any rights in the image that would conflict with the uses to be made by NTNM.
• They have received any necessary permissions from the owner(s) of buildings included in submitted images for the usage rights required by the organisers and will indemnify NTNM against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement.
• By entering the competition you grant National NTNM a non-exclusive irrevocable licence to reproduce, enlarge, publish or exhibit, on any media, the images for any purpose connected with the competition. Entrants also agree that the organisers can sub-license images to the media for reproduction in connection with the competition.
• Copyright of each image is retained by its respective photographer.
• Finalists agree to take part in post-competition publicity

Thank you for your interest, we look forward to receiving your photographs.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
4404504119_9046956eac_b.jpg

Its not really an awesome picture but i gave it a shot.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
^^^ Thats Orange!!!

b52731d215015a97154ac2427bee3c75_72.jpg

ed4d70b61266938172b6bd950d9354cb_75.jpg

laser-1.jpg

need more direction on subject content needed.

Last edited:
Closing date for this is coming up and the standard of entries so far is a bit poo!!!

Planetx - loving the guards pic, is it ok to put that in as an entry?

Cupra
I only have a couple of pics that I can find on my Flickr with "stand out" red in them ... have an idea for another one but feel free to take your pic. :D

4167730262_4aa94c7c6a.jpg

4167729962_7ae67c30d4.jpg

4166965309_2c5a9de0b3.jpg

"Images must be in LANDSCAPE FORMAT only."

Andy - like the 2nd one! Could you send me link to it on flickr so I can grab higher res version?

LY 182 FF CUPPED
hmmm shall I just keep quiet.......on a public forum?
stuff it, stick it through and see how it does.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
did Queen's birthday parade again on Saturday, have another 1.000 red photos to sort through like the one above!!!