ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

changing bulbs on clio mk2 ph2

Megane Cabriolet D+
hi guys, just got myself some zenon bulbs and silver indicator bulbs to put on the clio. Is it a straight forward job to replace them? Or is it going to prove to be quite a job? Got new indicator bulbs for both back and front. Side lights, dipped and main beam plus fog lights. Thanks in advance for any help you can give, i dont spose there is some kind of tutorial anywhere on the web. Ive not had chance to have a look myself yet, at work till 10pm so i will hav to fit them gen the mornin. Thanks again

front and rears are very easy rears about 2mins front 10mins. Only prob is geting to them in the front, your hands will prob be scraped a bit afterwards

Megane Cabriolet D+
ive managed to replace the indicator bulbs, but the rest are just too tight to get to, how do i take the front clusters out completley?

ive managed to dent my bonnet too, its costing me £50 for the repair on that. :(

hi guys, just got myself some zenon bulbs and silver indicator bulbs to put on the clio.
You won't have proper Zenon bulbs firstly unless ou have a zenon headlamp kit.
ive managed to replace the indicator bulbs, but the rest are just too tight to get to, how do i take the front clusters out completley?

Front clusters don't need to be taken out to do it if you want to do it that way you hav to take the font bumper of as this hides the bottom two bolts which hold the headlamp in.

What exactly are you haveing trouble with they just turn and pull out getting them back in the pain.

Megane Cabriolet D+
Ive managed to get them all in, except the foglights, but they will be changed when i have access to some ramps.

It wasnt a real problem changing the bulbs, its more of acutally getting my hands in to get at them

A slow one
can anyone link me to the correct bulbs please i presume indicator bulbs are the same as rear correct ?
just can seem to find the size or fitting for main beam and full beam also upper fog lights