ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

central locking

renault clio cup 172
my key fob is working fine it locks/unlocks the doors, but a noticed today that my boot is not locking when a lock the doors with the fob, when I open the boot when the doors are locked it sets off a beeping noise, has anyone else experienced this? and how do you go about solving the problem, any advice would be grateful thanks.

2007 clio dynamique
Have you checked all the fuses? Etc if you have then surely the locking mechanism itself is faulty or the wiring loom has a break somewere , if you have a multimeter i suppose you could check to see if there is any power to it ? And that would rule out one thing

renault clio cup 172
Have you checked all the fuses? Etc if you have then surely the locking mechanism itself is faulty or the wiring loom has a break somewere , if you have a multimeter i suppose you could check to see if there is any power to it ? And that would rule out one thing

a dont have one no, a thought about changing the locking mechanism but if a change that and that is the problem would my fob still lock and unlock the boot?

renault clio cup 172
just removed my locking mechanism from my boot, the rod didnt move there was no noise even coming from the motor when a had my ear up against it, so going to take a wee trip to my local scrappies and get one from a clio, which should hopefully fix the problem.