ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat C 306

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 182
you will need parts to repair it (obviously)
mot
V.I.C (vehicle inspection check) about 36pounds iirc
apply for log book
tax

its pretty simple, just the dates/times for the vic check can mean waiting. best to book it while you are still repairing the car.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  porsche 944 - 80's ftw!
If its a cat C then it will need a vic check (vehicle identity check).

This is similar to an mot in that you book it in for the test, but they only check the vin numbers etc.

Ring the dvla about a vic test and they will give you an number to ring to arrange a booking (you have a choice of where you want to book it in to).

The test used to cost £27ish but may have gone up slightly. Once the car has passed (i havnt had one fail yet) you are given a letter stating that you can get the car taxed and can take that letter to any dvla centre to get your road tax.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Thanks guys, it has MOT until 08/08 and tax until 01/08. In this case, I would only need to pay for the VIC? Can I drive the car home before getting it inspected?